Cookies are tiny bits of information and details that your computer, tablet, or mobile device stores whenever you visit any website. Cookies are used on our website to make sure our services are available to you in the most efficient manner. We recommend that you do not disable cookies. You can disable cookies on our website.
Types of cookies we use:
Cookies are required for certain areas of our website, such as services, support and live chat pages. These cookies allow you to quickly access the website through a secure channel.
This cookie collects information about visitors (users/customers, passengers, or anyone) who visit our website for relevant reasons. For example, selecting services, reading blogs, booking pages, etc. These cookies don’t store visitor’s identity. We only use them to improve our website, services and applications.
To save time, we use functionality cookies to store the details and information that visitors have selected to save their time. This information could include login credentials for account users, language preference, font size, and changes in font. These cookies do not track browsing activity or information. Therefore, functionality cookies might not be enabled on other websites that you visit.
Demographic and Traffic Cookies:
These cookies are the most important that we use on this website. These cookies allow us to keep a confidential record about traffic data, which is automatically logged and stored by our servers. It stores information about your device (computer, tablet or mobile), Internet Protocol address (IP) address, time and date of visit to our website, along with browser name. This information is not shared with third parties.
The following technologies are used to create the aforementioned types of cookies:
(1). Google Analytics
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to analyze how users use its websites, apps and services. Google will store the information about you using the websites, apps or services, including your IP address, on its servers in the United States. This information will be used by Google to evaluate your use of websites, apps or services and compile reports for website operators on website activity.
You can opt out from being tracked by Google Analytics on all websites.
Hotjar can opt out of creating a user profile and Hotjar storing data about you usage of the site. Hotjar also uses tracking cookies to track your movements on other websites. Follow this optout link.
(3). Google AdWords
To market our services, we use Google AdWords online advertising tool. This tool allows us to display certain pages, videos, and content that can be viewed by Google users. Google AdWords, a paid service we use to track conversions on certain pages on our website, is an example. If you visit our website, or contact us online, you will see a code that allows you to track the route you took to get there. Google AdWords allows us to see the search statistics. For example, we can see which keywords are most commonly used to search for taxis in a particular area. There are four types of Google AdWords: Search Ads (Display Ads), Video Ads (Video Ads), and App Ads. When necessary, we use Google AdWords Search Ads.
(4). Facebook Ads
(5). How to disable cookies
By changing the settings of your browser, you can disable cookies. If you prefer, you can block all cookies from our website by contacting us. Cookies are used for professional purposes only. Customers, passengers, and visitors have the absolute right to delete cookies at their leisure.
GDPR and Your Rights
General Data Protection Regulations ( ) are a set of guidelines and legal regulations that govern the collection and processing of personal data of EU citizens.
Airport Taxis Transfers is licensed and registered taxi service working in UK. Our Privacy Policies will help you to understand how we work, collect and use your information. We ensure that we maintain trust when customers/passengers use our service and provide us with the required information.
The following are the data we ask you to give us for professional purposes only:
- For taxi bookings only, we save name, phone number and pick-up/drop off details.
- If you want to use the card billing system to pay for taxi rides, we will need your credit card information. This information is not shared with third parties.
- For the latest updates, newsletter, confirmation of booking, digital receipts, marketing, and other important announcements, we use your name and email address.
- We keep all data under strict security. We will never reveal/sell/expose/tell customer details to any party.
- We never store credit cards data. When you make an online payment or book a trip, your details are not saved. They will only be used to charge you for the journey.
- Stripe is our payment gateway for online payments. Stripe is a secure and reliable payment gateway.
- Contact us to request the deletion or omission of all your personal information.
- Click on the link at the bottom to unsubscribe from emails.
- Customers/passengers have absolute rights to any personal information that they give us.
- We use Flight monitoring systems that monitor flight information to ensure punctual airport pick-up and drop.
- Please let us know if you believe any information is incorrect to ensure that our passenger/customer records are accurate and up-to-date.
You are an EU Citizen and have some rights with us.
- You have the right to receive information about how we use and obtain your personal data, how we get it, why we need it, and how you can access that information.
- You have the right to request the erasure, deletion or suppression of your personal information to us. We provide maximum security and protection.
- Absolute rights are yours to request that we stop using your personal data for any marketing or promotional purposes.
- You have the right to restrict what personal information we have about you.
- You have the right to give us only limited information necessary to book your services.
- If there is a security breach at our end, you have the right to file a complaint about data protection issues.
- You have the right to consent to us obtaining personal information. If you don’t consent, we will reject it.